hf1

Advice/ help needed please

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Advice/ help needed please

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sat May 14, 2011 8:41 am

Austin is doing really well, as long as he has a bare lower half he remembers to use the potty nine times out of ten, but as soon as we put pants on him he seems to forget I think. Does anyone have any tips for helping us out here. I kind of need to get him back into clothes :giggle:

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Advice/ help needed please

Postby ulig » Sat May 14, 2011 8:46 am

We've got the same problem here. For now I put Aaron back into nappies and I'll try again in a couple of weeks. But I'll be watching this thread for any helpful hints :D

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sat May 14, 2011 9:01 am

My friends wee boy was doing exactly the same thing and she decided to put trousers on him but let him go commando! :giggle: It seemed to work. Maybe it was the feeling of having something tight on like a nappy that made him forget, I don't know. She's done that for a couple of weeks and he is now in pants and is doing really well. hth

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat May 14, 2011 9:08 am

cat27m wrote:My friends wee boy was doing exactly the same thing and she decided to put trousers on him but let him go commando! :giggle: It seemed to work. Maybe it was the feeling of having something tight on like a nappy that made him forget, I don't know. She's done that for a couple of weeks and he is now in pants and is doing really well. hth

I did that with William as well and it worked well

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sat May 14, 2011 9:14 am

beck wrote:
cat27m wrote:My friends wee boy was doing exactly the same thing and she decided to put trousers on him but let him go commando! :giggle: It seemed to work. Maybe it was the feeling of having something tight on like a nappy that made him forget, I don't know. She's done that for a couple of weeks and he is now in pants and is doing really well. hth

I did that with William as well and it worked well

I remember you telling me that when we were having all our problems with Rowan reacting to the elastic on her pants.

Return to Potty Training