hf1

Help, please....!

My avatar
Candygirl
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Help, please....!

Postby Candygirl » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:02 pm

How do I know what size UDNN to get? I looked at their sizing info but it said for pocket nappies. I want ss ones to put under wool. My ds is 14 weeks, 14 lbs 6oz (weighed yesterday) and he's long, small waist, chubby thighs :giggle: Thank you

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:05 pm

I've used large ones since Jasmine was about 6 months old - they'll probably be too big if your LO is skinny so maybe medium (or medium-long (M/L) if they do them in UNDD - basically the waist is medium, but the rise is long, to accommodate tall babies!) Otherwise take his measurements and email Fi and Amber at UD to check.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:06 pm

PS, I really recommend front aplix fastening, I find that it's much more adjustable than side snaps. Both of my UDNN are aplix.

My avatar
Candygirl
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Candygirl » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Thank you, my DS isn't skinny, just long, he's solid looking but not chubby either....small waist and chubby legs. He's in small fuzzi bunz middle setting at the waist and largest setting on the legs...14lbs 6oz

Does all that make sense? What size do you think? Thanks again

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:23 pm

I reckon medium. You'd get much longer use out of large but they might be just too big for him at the moment.

My avatar
Candygirl
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Candygirl » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Side Snap Pockets:

Size
Waist
Rise
Small
~13"
~16.5"
Medium Classic
~16.5"
~18.5"
Medium Trim
~15"
~16.5"
Medium-Long
~15"
~20"
Large Classic
~20"
~20"
Large Trim
~18.5"
~18.5"
Got this off UD website, could go with med long or large trim? Opinions please???? Thank you

Previous

Return to Night Nappies