hf1

LL size 3 for toddler night nappy?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: LL size 3 for toddler night nappy?

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:23 pm

We used the LL3 bamboo, a sz2 bamboo booster and then a random hemp sert. HTH :)

My avatar
emmab16
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby emmab16 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:59 am

thanks. I had fun last night getting it all ordered :) excited for when it all arrives!
DH looked downhearted when I said we were going back to cloth LOL !

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Sat May 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Obviously, this will depend on how much your LO pees at night, but as my 20 month old rarely pees in his night nappy now I've sold them off and he generally wears a Size 3 LL (Bamboo) with the LL Bamboo fleece tri fold booster, a fleece liner for stay dry effect and then wool on top. They're only damp in the morning if I don't get up straight away and put him on the potty.
I'd give them a go and see if they work for you. Even if you have to buy one, it might save you a fortune in disposables.

My avatar
emmab16
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby emmab16 » Tue May 08, 2012 8:25 pm

we have been trying them out - he doesn't like it but he's getting used to them!

the big problem we have now is him poo'ing as he wakes up - ugh! It's starting to get so bad I'm thinking pull ups is easier after all....... :(

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Tue May 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Can you put him on the potty as soon as he wakes? My LO is normally dry and clean on waking, and if I get up promptly he does everything on the potty with a sticker book, picture books and the children's tv as entertainment. We've been putting him on since he was 8 months and have had very few pooey nappies since.
Last edited by Rufies mama on Tue May 08, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Tue May 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Also are you using a liner?? That'll help if he does poo.

My avatar
emmab16
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby emmab16 » Thu May 10, 2012 7:51 pm

yes the liner does help - I am using a liner over the fleece liner that seems to be easier to get rid of!

We are having problems full stop with his poo'ing - he has a very fast metabolism so part of the problem is it's always runny which is not very nice and seems to be making it hard for him to control it. It's getting quite frustrating! :(

Previous

Return to Night Nappies