hf1

Which night nappy works for your new-born?

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Which night nappy works for your new-born?

Postby Shaunie » Wed May 02, 2012 11:01 am

Emmet can out-pee everything! His PK all hours leaks half way through the night so I don't know what else to try. What works for your LO?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Which night nappy works for your new-born?

Postby Kirstyh » Wed May 02, 2012 12:21 pm

At that age nothing hun, LGN all hours he could go through 2 or 3 of them in a night, Rosie Boo's lasted a bit longer, boosted Made By Amber the same, the only one that came close is a Wild Child xx

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Wed May 02, 2012 12:24 pm

I'd agree with wild child-esp the dnn+ but they're quite big on a newborn. The inserts can be configured though x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed May 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Dora wrote:I'd agree with wild child-esp the dnn+ but they're quite big on a newborn. The inserts can be configured though x

Yeah they are fab and @Shaunie William was in them from pretty young, more than happy to send you one to try if you want, I need to re open your parcel to put in the sleep bra x

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Star02 » Wed May 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Oh I was going to ask this :thumbsup:

O wears Tots stretchies, maybe he's not a heavy wetter then?!!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed May 02, 2012 1:22 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
Dora wrote:I'd agree with wild child-esp the dnn+ but they're quite big on a newborn. The inserts can be configured though x

Yeah they are fab and @Shaunie William was in them from pretty young, more than happy to send you one to try if you want, I need to re open your parcel to put in the sleep bra x

If you have one to borrow to try that would be fab before buying some. I was thinking of MbA or Looby Lu's next. Don't forget to pm me with your pp! xx

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed May 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Emmet is big so may be OK. I used one of these for DS2 when he was about 2yrs old but it was too small for him - he was very tall & chunky.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed May 02, 2012 2:13 pm

I think Emmet will be ok in it, it fit William from an early age. Looby Lou's are fab, we have a minkee outer tester one and it is amazing x

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Wed May 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Have you tried a thirsties prefold in an easyfit? Stink outpees large WNNN and bedbug +, but is fine with 2 thirsties help prefolds in and easy. We trifold one and then fold it in half and put it int he wetzone, and the other is just trifolded

Next

Return to Night Nappies