hf1

Which night nappy works for your new-born?

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Which night nappy works for your new-born?

Postby Shaunie » Thu May 03, 2012 8:29 pm

red_dwarf wrote:Have you tried a thirsties prefold in an easyfit? Stink outpees large WNNN and bedbug +, but is fine with 2 thirsties help prefolds in and easy. We trifold one and then fold it in half and put it int he wetzone, and the other is just trifolded

Ooops, only just seen this! I am currently boosting nappies with PD bamboo inside & Ep hemp outside. I shall also test a Looby Lu's NN too so FC :D

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu May 03, 2012 9:26 pm

We are using LGN all hours and they work best, but I normally put it on after the last feed about 8-9 and often have to change at the 4-5ish feed, otherwise by 8-9am we get leaks. Using a PUL wrap instead of wool actually stopped this, but then LOs bum was getting red so I'm going with changing him.

I have also used EP hemp inserts on the outside of nappies to help boost which works quite well, but nothing is perfect, Rosie Boos don't really work for us, and I'm not paying out a fortune for small night nappies that will be outgrown in a few weeks.

My avatar
myrafication
Clothie
Clothie

Postby myrafication » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Son is 3 months now, so far flip/blueberry coveralls work the best for me since he was 1 month+ with no leaks! prefer flips though as the elastics are gentler on his skin :) but in love with blueberry's huge laundry tabs

I use babykicks premium or their one size hemp insert (any hemp or bamboo really) + cheapie bamboo charcoal at the top

Got him to sleep at 10pm ish and he wakes up at 6-7am ish with no leaks - took me a while to get the combo right! The bamboo-charcoal keeps him dry too :) i find using fleece liners move around too much and bunches up easily so these are quite sturdy and stays in place! Bum look a little bulky though lol

For some reason the AIOs or pocket cant seem to hold on too much - maybe wraps are the right fit

My avatar
Sophiebeth23
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Sophiebeth23 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:46 pm

We used prefolds bambino Mio

Previous

Return to Night Nappies