hf1

What weight did your baby move into size large WNN nappies?

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

What weight did your baby move into size large WNN nappies?

Postby Hannahboo » Sat May 26, 2012 1:05 pm

I bought 5 large WNNN for Darcy last year but she only wore them a handful of times each as they were still huge on her skinny little bum :giggle: They are sitting in the drawer upstairs and I do love them but debating on selling them on as if baby is similar build it will be ages before they fit him :-? Darcy has a tiny bum (obviously doesn't get that from me) and the rise on WN nappies have always been huge on her and come up well above her belly button :giggle: and seeing as now she is dry day and night they won't be getting used for quite a while I would imagine :-?

Just wondering at what age/weight most peoples LOs moved into larges so I can try and help see if I can make a decision :roll: :giggle:

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: What weight did your baby move into size large WNN nappies?

Postby justme123 » Sat May 26, 2012 1:16 pm

I'm probably not much help as dd is a bit of a giant. She outgrew her medium WN at about 5 months, could probably have put her in larges sooner than that but didn't have any. Now she's 11 months and larges fit on the 2nd snaps and are well below her belly button. Shes probably about 27lb ish?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 26, 2012 1:39 pm

William has a large one and started wearing it at 4 months, ok so it comes past his belly button but it fits, he isn't chunky or skinny, just perfect is what he is (he is 16.5lbs at the moment)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat May 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Bella went into them around 14 months as she was a her 'fattest' then and by 2 she was back in mediums as she slimmed down. She didn't stay long in them as WNNN aren't absorbent enough for my kids.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Sat May 26, 2012 2:28 pm

Just goes to show how all babies are different shapes and sizes.

I know baby could be completely different to Darcy but she was 16lb by 4 months, 20lb by 9 months, and is now only 24lb and is 2 next month :giggle: I am just wondering if I would get more use out of mediums :-? so hard to know what to part with :roll: They are lovely nappies, but I know I could easily replace them if I needed them again in the future which is what is tempting me to sell :roll:

Oh and Darcy was only on the 2nd tightest snaps on one side and the tightest on the other side the last time she wore them so would probably last until she is about 4 if she carries on growing the way she is :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 26, 2012 2:33 pm

TBH we need the large for the rise. William isn't huge weight wise, I think 16lbs is pretty average ish and he certainty won't have doubled his birth weight by 6 months but he is very long x

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Sat May 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Kirstyh wrote:TBH we need the large for the rise. William isn't huge weight wise, I think 16lbs is pretty average ish and he certainty won't have doubled his birth weight by 6 months but he is very long x

See Darcy is quite short, and has the tinniest bum I have ever seen :giggle: she still had plenty of room in the rise in her medium DnF when she PT, actually the rise on a size 1 LL was just about covered her bum :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Aww bless her, :love: teeny bums, I can fit both of Grace's bum cheeks in one hand :giggle:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Sat May 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Aww bless her, :love: teeny bums, I can fit both of Grace's bum cheeks in one hand :giggle:

:giggle: I love her bum :oops: good job she is my child otherwise people would think I was a weirdo :lookround:

Next

Return to Night Nappies