hf1

What weight did your baby move into size large WNN nappies?

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: What weight did your baby move into size large WNN nappies?

Postby Hannahboo » Sat May 26, 2012 8:42 pm

KimmyM wrote:Flora was 6mths think she was about 17lbs without checking the red book.

I can't even remember what weight Darcy was when we bought them :giggle: but she must have been somewhere between 20-23lb as she was more than a year when we bought them!

twinkletot wrote:A has a medium WNNN and tbh even though it's quite new the rise is already low on her. Odd seeing as her WNNL fit perfectly in the rise, I wonder if i'm not pulling it up enough at the back :-?

Hmm, could be. I found them quite wide in the crotch for Darcy so had to pull them up quite a bit anyway and still couldn't get a tight fit around her thighs :roll: Maybe we are just not supposed to get on with WN nappies, as I could never get a good fit with WNSS and WNNL either, we always had gaping at the legs, we have 1 WNOS which fit Darcy slightly better, I am keeping it to try on baby and if it fits I shall get a couple more as I have already picked out the embroidery I want :giggle:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat May 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Hannahboo wrote:
twinkletot wrote:A has a medium WNNN and tbh even though it's quite new the rise is already low on her. Odd seeing as her WNNL fit perfectly in the rise, I wonder if i'm not pulling it up enough at the back :-?

Hmm, could be. I found them quite wide in the crotch for Darcy so had to pull them up quite a bit anyway and still couldn't get a tight fit around her thighs :roll: Maybe we are just not supposed to get on with WN nappies, as I could never get a good fit with WNSS and WNNL either, we always had gaping at the legs, we have 1 WNOS which fit Darcy slightly better, I am keeping it to try on baby and if it fits I shall get a couple more as I have already picked out the embroidery I want :giggle:

I'll keep trying, it's a fab night nappy for her and the day nappies fit perfectly so I must be doing something wrong lol. She's probably wiggling up before I get it fastened properly, the girl deosn't like to stay still!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 26, 2012 9:17 pm

tanya wrote:Bella can still wear (with room to spare) 18-24 months shorts! She wore a pair to Drayton Manor yesterday.

:giggle: Grace was wearing 18-24 months shorts the other day as well, they fit still as there is no nappy i think, they are obviously shorter on her when she was wearing them at 2 but they still fit in the waist etc, i don't "need" to buy her new ones this year at all

Previous

Return to Night Nappies