Definite fail!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Definite fail!

Postby lazylexis » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:47 pm

J usually has a night nappy on for 12 hrs with no leaks.They vary from
a flutterby fluff medium with one extra little lamb booster,gumnut all hours with the same,ML bedbug plus with no boosters or a baby beehind night nappy with one booster.Tonight we tried a new M WNNN. Prewashed 6 times with a hemp greenkids booster.Totally soaked and wet bedding after 4 hours. Even with more prewashes I am not sure we'll be able to boost enough! I can't afford more new bedbug pkus or little gumnut agggh! We couldn't get WNNN to work for N either-he ended up with lls heavy wetters with boosting and customised puddlekins!

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Definite fail!

Postby Dora » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:10 am

Oh dear :( epic fail...! :hug: How about using the hl boosters with it? I use the boosters from day fitteds even with just about everything. Theyre v good x

My avatar
emmab16
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby emmab16 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:16 am

Oh dear!! I'm really surprised as we've always been ok with them. Did you put the hemp one in the pocket? Silly question but just checking! :giggle:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:34 am

Wow I've never had a problem with them you must have a super wetter.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:26 am

:hug: :hug: You saw the size of Aaliyah's bedtime bum the other day - I have to put 3x EP hemp boosters in her WNNN and its still soaked in the morning! I'm trying to avoid spending too much money on super wetter night nappies until she goes into larges though (and hopefully starts feeding less overnight) x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:12 am

I tried a new WNNN for the first time recently (not prewashed or anything) and it was barely damp on the outside! Whereas her FFs and bedbugs are fairly wet. Its funny how they are all so different.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:13 am

Goodness me, he must be a huuuge wetter! I hope you find something that works soon.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:22 am

Wow! That's some Olympic widdler!

We've always been lucky.
James only ever wore boosted day nappies
Eleanor at 6 months needed HL bb+ but she's really eased off on night wetting now and I think we're going back to boosted day nappies once she outgrows the medium HL BB+

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:32 am

Louise wrote:I tried a new WNNN for the first time recently (not prewashed or anything) and it was barely damp on the outside! Whereas her FFs and bedbugs are fairly wet. Its funny how they are all so different.

it is isn't it, funny little creatures aren't they :giggle:

Lexi I have a LGN wool outer if you want to borrow it, W doesn't wear cloth at night just now x

Next

Return to Night Nappies