hf1

Does anyone find .

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Does anyone find .

Postby Shaunie » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Isaac's smell too, but not as bad as some pre-loved one's we had ages ago :puke: I give him a lil freshen up wash too.

Jonah had wet nappies every night, we went cold turkey & he rarely had an accident in the eraly days! Isaac still has wet nappies & last week at Mum's, he went to bed without a nappy & was dry! He got up a couple of hours after going to bed for a wee but was too sleepy to pull his pj bottoms down :giggle:

I wonder if Jonah was able to recognise that he needed a wee but just did it because he was wearing a nappy? Isaac is so long that the rise is short on some of his xl / xxl NN's!

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:43 pm

DS always stunk in the morning but Dd doesn't so far i usually wash over anyway thou.
DS night and day trained on the same day so to speak we bought pants he said he didn't want to wear a nappy to bed I assumed we would be doing a night change but it never happened he had one accident so far I do consider my self very lucky so far. Apparently I night trained at 16mths :shock: I'm keeping my FC for DD not liking my chances thou :lol:
He always takes a drink to bed aswell. I think he was 2 1/2 or there abouts.
To be perfe try honest I was a bit upset that I lost my boy fluff I was still planning night nappies :(
There all so different my friends LO is almost 5 and still wears a pull up to bed though.

My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Bernadette » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Patrick's night nappies smell terrible in the morning. If a really bad day, then he will be popped into the bath for a wash.
Fin potty trained in a weekend for both day and night and never went back into a nappy. He asked for his big boy pants and never looked back. He was 2 1/2 when he trained. I was shocked too that it happened automatically as was expecting a long drawn out experience.
I don't expect it to be that easy for Patrick as everyone is different, but hope it will be.

Previous

Return to Night Nappies