Leaky leaky nights

My avatar
RLB123
Clothie
Clothie

Leaky leaky nights

Postby RLB123 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:12 am

Hello! I'm new to this so hi!!

Looking for some advice re night nappies. We are really struggling to keep dry at night! Lots of sheet washing happening here!
Ideally a birth to potty nappy.

Any advice? What do you use?
Thanks so much!

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Leaky leaky nights

Postby Kim » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:11 am

What are you using now?

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:14 pm

We use a boosted size 2 bamboozle stretchy with a blueberry coverall. It struggles a bit at the mo with all the extra night feeds my little one is having but havent had to change a sheet yet ;)

...just to add we boost with LL bamboo boosters size 1 ;)

I used to use flips at night with DD... Nightime organic insert with a staydry on top... Before we moved to fitteds and wool.

What are you using at the moment? There may be ways to boost what you have??

My avatar
RLB123
Clothie
Clothie

Postby RLB123 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:32 pm

I've been looking into the stretch bamboozle. We have some tots bots old style bamboo but they are so hopeless! Might get one to try :)

Thanks

My avatar
_michelle_
Clothie
Clothie

Postby _michelle_ » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:19 pm

I found with my two that the nappy was not that important but the amount of boosters and type of wraps were the main key to success. At night time I used some bamboozles, old style tots bots, bamboo little lambs and dedicated night nappies all with motherease wraps and never had any leaks. I always used at least two little lamb boosters though. How old is your lo?

My avatar
RLB123
Clothie
Clothie

Postby RLB123 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Ah ok Michelle, that's helpful to know! She is almost 5 months old. Will have a look at wraps then as we have an old tots bots one.

Return to Night Nappies