hf1

Fuzzie's at night

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Fuzzie's at night

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:42 am

Hi there, I am new on here and am hoping some one can please help me!!! We are using Fuzzi Bunz but only part time as I am unsure what inserts to use for overnight use on our 8 month old daughter. She isn't a particular heavy wetter but does sleep for 12 hours, we have a stash of 19 fuzzi's so have plenty to do a night time change if need be. I have been looking at the wonder-fulls inserts, would these be a good choice?

Any help and advice would be great. i have asked this question on the Pocket Nappy forum so sorry if you see it twice.

Than you, than you, thank you

Kirsty x

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Fuzzie's at night

Postby JanX » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:51 pm

I used to use fuzzis overnight for ds from around 18 months I think!

i stuffed them with a layer of microfibre, then as many layers of bamboo and/or hemp as I thought would be needed (usually 3 layers)

jan x

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Fuzzie's at night

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:43 am

I used Fuzzis overnight too for a while, I used Greenkids double bamboo insert and a booster and it was a great combo. I never really like the Wonderful inserts for some reason :? Anyway, if your dd isnt that heavy a wetter you could use your fuzzi insert with one or two hemp inserts underneath - Easy Peasy hemp inserts are £2 a go and are brilliant!

Sadie xx

Return to Night Nappies