hf1

how long do wn nn/ bum huggers take to dry?

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

how long do wn nn/ bum huggers take to dry?

Postby fleur08 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:31 pm

hi,
im thinking of getting a wee notions night notion,or a bumhugger just wondering how long they take to air dry as i havnt got a dryer so will need something that dont take forever!!
really need to get some night nappy as wonderoos are really fat but low slung on emilie & dont really like them -but they are doing the job at night ,for now anyway.
thanks x

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: how long do wn nn/ bum huggers take to dry?

Postby Frances » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:36 pm

I use my dryer but NN are WAY quicker than Bumhuggers - I have the old style Bumhuggers with a sewn in booster but they take an hour in the dryer - plus a day on the radiator! The NN is relatively quick as the insert comes out and splits into two and the outer is quite thin - plus in my opinion it's more absorbent than a Bumhugger :wink: I love Huggles too but they're big and also take ages to dry.

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:46 am

ive never aired dryed a night notion; i stick the insert on the radiator and the outer bit near it, and theyre usually dry by morning. the new-style bumhugger has a fold out booster so should dry quicker. the NN will probably take a couple of days to air dry but it rocks in terms of absorbency, theres nothing else like it!! :D

My avatar
rachyrach
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachyrach » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:39 pm

I use bumhuggers and I put them on the radiator in the evening while they are on for three hours (that's all my heating is on for at a time!) and they are dry by morning. I don't think they take any longer to dry than an GK insert.

Return to Night Nappies