hf1

Upsy Daisy NN

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Upsy Daisy NN

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:41 pm

What are these like? We really need another couple of NN's and I'm not sure what to get, thinking I will prob go for WN again but would like to try something else as well, Gracie is a pretty light wetter. x

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Upsy Daisy NN

Postby Frances » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:38 pm

I'll be able to let you know tomorrow! Really impressed with the cut though, it's very slim even though the insert is huge so I've got high hopes!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Keep me posted Francis, be great to see how you get on. xx

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:22 pm

I've got 2 UD NN and 1 UD Fitted all in the bamboo french terry (which is the same as the UD NN but with less inserts). I much prefer the fit of these and the softness and the slimness. I can easily get more stuffing in them without the legs gaping if needed. Absorbency is great,no leaks and doesn't feel sobbing on the outside of the nappy in the morning either which i get with other night nappies, really impressed! There not very exciting to look at (you could have embroidery on it) but work really well and that's all that matters to me in a Night nappy :D

hth

Julie

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:43 pm

What ones did you go for and did you get extra inserts??? Just been having a look and with embroidary (sp) and extra inserts is £15.50!!!!! I know there is no need for embroidary though but couldn't resist (could always do it myself I guess) or use my kandi kane doofer and put some sparkles on it!!!!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:47 pm

I got one with bamboo outer and a hemp insert with a cow jumped over the moon embroidery, pre-loved from Sarah - the embroidery looks great but sparkles would be good too :)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:01 pm

will wait until I see how you get on Francis then decide on that or a WN NN - again! :hohoho:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:24 pm

I just went for plain (no embroidery) because its a night nappy and not seen at all! And just the one insert not the extra one but i just put an easy peasy hemp in which i have loads of. All mine are the bamboo french terry outers and inserts which is really really soft.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:53 am

The Upsy Daisy was great - Jasmine slept for 12 1/2 hours and it was only just damp on the outside and the fleece stayed nice and dry next to her skin. I can definitely recommend them! Re. sizing, we have a large which is perfect for J - I thought it would be too big. As Gracie is skinny you might be better with a medium x

Next

Return to Night Nappies