Bedbug

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Bedbug

Postby juboo752 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:00 pm

Not sure my Bedbug is up to the job :cry:

This morning she was quite damp! She was in well lanolised longies so i know it's not those, the nappy was very wet on the outside when i took her longies off, her UD NN are never that wet on the outside although i do always add an easy peasy hemp to those, not sure i could fit anymore boosting to the bedbug though :? . Could it be that it's not upto full absorbency yet or is it that she's too much of a heavy wetter for it:?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Bedbug

Postby tanya » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:02 pm

It may not be up to full absorbancy, but I had to sell my 2 bedbugs on as they were always completely soaked when coming off her, to the extent her longies were very wet on the inside :( I really don't think Bedbugs are particularly suitable for heavy wetters.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:19 pm

We use them in the day, they certainly wouldnt cut it at night!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:28 pm

I agree, if you have a really heavy wetter I don't think bedbugs perform very well. Can you usually use MF without any probs? The core of bedbugs is usually MF although you can request an alternative. Neither of my two are very heavy wetters at night so we find they work well for us. I do boost Ryan's with a small hemp booster though.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Glad this was posted as I was thinking of getting one so I will stick to our WN NN and sandys for now (Sandys wasn't even damp on the outside this morning) until FF nights are in full swing!!!!!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Louise wrote:Can you usually use MF without any probs?

I usually steer well clear of Microfibre, i used to use it in pockets but always had leaking issues......it could be that i guess :?

flutterby wrote:We use them in the day, they certainly wouldnt cut it at night!

I was thinking that it would make quite a nice day nappy, they are not that bulky really. Might just do that instead of using it at night :D

Return to Night Nappies