Postby flutterby » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:33 pm

They do night pockets too now :D

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Builders Bum!!

Postby juboo752 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Are the upsy daisy fitteds or pockets - that is really lazy, some one tell me to look for myself!!!!!! :hohoho:

They are like WN NN, they are fabric outer of your choice, mine are bamboo french terry, then a white micro-fleece inner (which creates the pocket )and a pocket to put the tri-fold insert in. So they are a fitted pocket iyswim :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:54 pm

Hummm do I try one, ordered a couple more Sandys today and find them fantastic overnight (as I keep ranting about!!!) Mailed Emma at HO but she has a big order to do first so will have to wait patiently for a while until she finishes that.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:23 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Hummm do I try one, ordered a couple more Sandys today and find them fantastic overnight (as I keep ranting about!!!) Mailed Emma at HO but she has a big order to do first so will have to wait patiently for a while until she finishes that.

Get one to try while the discount code is still valid. :wink: It runs out at the end of the month.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:05 pm

UDNN are quite high on the rise. I LOVE mine!!

Whats a HO???? :oops:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:06 pm

charlibunny wrote:Whats a HO???? :oops:

Hollow Oak, made by EmmaS on here

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:07 pm

ooooooooooh!! DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want some of her interlock.. did i hear somebody say discount code???

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Louise wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Hummm do I try one, ordered a couple more Sandys today and find them fantastic overnight (as I keep ranting about!!!) Mailed Emma at HO but she has a big order to do first so will have to wait patiently for a while until she finishes that.

Get one to try while the discount code is still valid. :wink: It runs out at the end of the month.

Is he discount code for WN Louise??

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
Louise wrote:

Is he discount code for WN Louise??

Upsy Daisy. :D A £2.50 discount if I remember rightly.

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies