hf1

What will work under wool for night time?

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: What will work under wool for night time?

Postby JennyPenny » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Yes that is where I got mine from too. The bamboo have only been washed about 4-5 times? They are working well for daytimes though.

To be honest, she doesn't even seem like a particually heavy wetter in the day, she seems to hold it all in for night times!!! One of those bamboo inserts will last a good few hours in the daytime.

With the absorbancy thing - if they are coming out soaking wet, does that mean they are at full absorbancy or doesn't it mean anything?

I am actually thinking about going full time with pockets and selling all my shaped except the ME and newborn ones.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:25 pm

I was a devout pocket user until I decided to give fitteds a go and I love them and of course there is all the yummy wool to go over them. You will work it out eventually

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:50 pm

I was determined to only use pockets on Summer, but slowly realised all the benefits of fitted, and wool, oh how I love wool!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:54 pm

flutterby wrote:I was determined to only use pockets on Summer, but slowly realised all the benefits of fitted, and wool, oh how I love wool!

:giggle: :giggle: you ladies are costing me a fortune and now I have discovered wool i'm spending even more but my woolies are so lovely and got more coming. x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:00 am

Kirstyh wrote:
flutterby wrote:I was determined to only use pockets on Summer, but slowly realised all the benefits of fitted, and wool, oh how I love wool!

:giggle: :giggle: you ladies are costing me a fortune and now I have discovered wool i'm spending even more but my woolies are so lovely and got more coming. x

I didn't even like the look of longies a few months ago, and wondered why any one would want pretty fitteds :shock: :shock:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:31 am

:giggle: I was the same, I thought they were the oddest things I had ever seen, oh how I have changed!!!

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:53 am

That is true, didn't think about the wool thing! I have 2 woolies for ELouise so could actually use it all the time. I have another wool wrap on the way, which will be ready to use but think it migt be a bit small for her. She currently has one wool wrap in purple and a purple wrap with a little skirt attached to it (a skirtie?).

And my newborn already has a wool wrap and a pair of wool longies :)

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Have put her to bed in 2 nappies and an airflow. Her bum is HUGE in it! lol. She better stay dry!!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:23 pm

FC for a dry night.

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies