hf1

What will work under wool for night time?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: What will work under wool for night time?

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Bamboo works really well on top of hemp for is, if I want to keep things nice and slim during the day I some times use a mf dishcloth (value ones in Tesco) on top of an easy peasy!! :giggle:

Gracie wore her Granny knitted longies to bed last night and I didn't hold much hope of having a dry bed in the morning as they have only been lanolised once but hey presto they were fab.

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:10 pm

I got my WNNN today - but the wool hasn't been treated yet. I am not sure if I should just gie it a go tonight anyway, under a ME airflow? But also, it didn't come with inserts as it was preloved. I don't have any hemp except the MF topped ones. I have ordered 5 easy peasy hemp inserts to try but that won't be here till next week as I only ordered today. I have bamboo but will it be any better in the NN then it was in the minki? Have tonnes of cotton and MF ones too but they probably wouln't be any good? Or I could try the 2 ME tonight but again, it won't be under wool? What do you think is best?

oh and incase I am not making sence saying I got new nappies today but was out when the postman came - the nappies were squashed through the letter box.

Would an itti be any good at night? Getting desperate to find something that works! Have had no luck getting an UDNN [sad].

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:19 pm

Your WNNN will need to be prewashed, but you could use some different inserts in it, and it will be fine under a wrap, I wouldn't bother trying an itti over night, once you've used it in the day you will know why! You could also try to MEOS under an airflow!

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:34 pm

I haven't actually got an itti but have been considering trying one.

Do I really need to prewash the WNNN? It is preloved and from this site? Looks and smells clean so thought she would be fine in it?

Will my PD bamboo inserts be ok in the WNNN till I get the hemp (plus several washes of the hemp :roll: ).

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:24 pm

JennyPenny wrote:I haven't actually got an itti but have been considering trying one.

Do I really need to prewash the WNNN? It is preloved and from this site? Looks and smells clean so thought she would be fine in it?

Will my PD bamboo inserts be ok in the WNNN till I get the hemp (plus several washes of the hemp :roll: ).

Personally I don't prewash any of my nappies, even new ones. :oops: I know some people do as their LO's can be sensitive to different detergents. The PD bamboo inserts should work well for now as long as they've been prewashed enough times.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:48 pm

I don't pre-wash nappies either unless there is a load going in.
I use PD with easy peasy at night and it works well. x

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Where do u get bamboo inserts from? Thx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:14 pm

zippie-purple-monkey wrote:Where do u get bamboo inserts from? Thx

Here

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:24 pm

Thanks hun!

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies