hf1

Night nappies for skinny legs? And a heavy wetter...

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Night nappies for skinny legs? And a heavy wetter...

Postby tanya » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:10 pm

Okay, some of you may have noticed I have had to sell all my Night Notions as Bella has suddenly developed chicken legs - which she certainly doesn't get from me!

So, now I need to find some night nappies with smaller leg holes. They have to be popper fastening - pref side snap.

Oh, and they need to be able to cope with a really heavy wetter. And I only use fitteds overnight.

Any ideas?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Night nappies for skinny legs? And a heavy wetter...

Postby Louise » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Flutterby Nights? Have you tried a UD night nappy yet? How well does your HO fit? Emma makes night nappies too.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Hanna's got a loooooong waiting list, and I kinda need night nappies NOW, so I'll have to pass on Flutterby Nights for now.

My HO is a lovely fit :) I have another on order in the co-op. It was nearly tonight's night nappy, but we are using the one NN we are keeping which still fits. I might contact Emma again after the co-op to get a night nappy.

What I'd like is a medium long UD night nappy - I think that would be the best fit, but there are no night nappies on that website atm :(

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:26 pm

I used to use Katie's Hollow Oak as a night nappy, and it was just a standard one.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:13 pm

We have a medium/long upsy daisy NN for Gracie and it is a lovely fit (I too had to sell on our WN NN), it was pretty wet this morning but I did just add one extra easy peasy hemp insert to it but she was dry and so were her woolies. We also use Sand's overnight with great success easy nappies has them for £5 just now and there is plenty of room for extra boosting in them. x

Return to Night Nappies