hf1

Weenotions night notions VS Upsey daisy?

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Weenotions night notions VS Upsey daisy?

Postby JennyPenny » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Looks like I have just bought a WNNN for Elouise! Will let you all know how I get on.

By the looks of things, I will have this before my wool is ready - can I just put my ME airflow on for now?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 pm

JennyPenny wrote:Looks like I have just bought a WNNN for Elouise! Will let you all know how I get on.

By the looks of things, I will have this before my wool is ready - can I just put my ME airflow on for now?

Yes, buy you will find that the nappy will be wetter in the morning than when you use wool - PUL doesn't allow moisture to evaporate.

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Yes, thats why I am hoping to use wool really but depends on when it gets here and when I can get the stuff to treat it with etc.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:09 pm

I got ours from bumsnroses, lots of yummy smells to choose from. x

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I got ours from bumsnroses, lots of yummy smells to choose from. x

Me too! I love the one you use, I ended up with apple (can't remember choosing that!) and it's OK but not scrummy.

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:42 am

I ordered a fruit sundae or something like that from bits and bobs and it was despatched today. So hoping it will come this week and I can get started! Hopefully the wraps should be done around the same time as my WNNN arrives.

I have bids on my wraps on ebay so should actually be able to afford to buy a UPNN too if I can find one preloved, so I can try them both and see how we get on. I have a bumhugger coming too that I did a swap for, but that won't be posted till the end of the week and I think that will need boosting for DD judging on last night's floods in her minki pocket :(

Really praying this NN and wool cure our night problems as it is really bugging me! Really want it sorted before the next baby comes!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Soapy Clean is the flavour of lanolin I use, tis lovely. x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:08 pm

I got my new woolly wash this AM, applejack peel, it's lush, so much nicer than baked apple IMO I really want some more carrot cake though I only got a tester pot

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:24 pm

flutterby wrote:I got my new woolly wash this AM, applejack peel, it's lush, so much nicer than baked apple IMO I really want some more carrot cake though I only got a tester pot

Oooh I love baked apple - where did u get the applejack peel from hun?

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies