hf1

Anyone used these?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Anyone used these?

Postby tanya » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Just found a night nappy, which looks quite good - from the list of materials used, rather than actual looks.

http://hyenacart.com/diaperdrivethru/index.php?p=12243

Does anyone have any experience of them? Any comments?

I know it's HC and expensive, but I'm willing to pay extra for a decent night nappy. Or maybe I would be better off ordering another Flutterby Night!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Anyone used these?

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Never tried them but it looks lovely. NN's are a hassle to get right aren't they. I'm holding o buying more until FF nights come up as well. x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Anyone used these?

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Have you tried puddlepants weedies yet?
I didn't suggest them before because you were after side-snaps but noticed this is a front snapping nappy...

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Anyone used these?

Postby tanya » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 pm

I haven't tried Weedies yet, mostly 'cos I don't have much in the way of stuffing for nights. Most of what I do have is hemp, and I think I need copious amounts of bamboo at night.

That nappy can be either front or side snapping, so I'd get side snaps.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Anyone used these?

Postby tanya » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Never tried them but it looks lovely. NN's are a hassle to get right aren't they. I'm holding o buying more until FF nights come up as well. x

My problem with the NN is the fit around the leg. Larges are too big, but mediums are too short in the rise, but fine around the legs :(

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Anyone used these?

Postby flutterby » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:42 pm

I've heard of them but not tried, I had a nightmare tring to get Summers new NN to fit tonight :cry: in the end, I poppered the bottom snaps on the front to the top snaps on the wings, then folded over the front and popped the top snaps to the bottom wing snaps, does that make any sense???

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Anyone used these?

Postby tanya » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:45 pm

flutterby wrote:I've heard of them but not tried, I had a nightmare tring to get Summers new NN to fit tonight :cry: in the end, I poppered the bottom snaps on the front to the top snaps on the wings, then folded over the front and popped the top snaps to the bottom wing snaps, does that make any sense???

Kinda makes sense, but sounds a little uncomfortable. If I'm reading it right you have the front folded over and kinda reversed?

I'm giving up on NN. I'll keep the last one we have - at least until we get leaks, as it does sorta work, but I want to find something else which works.

She's gone to bed in a well stuffed Hollow Oak, but there's too much hemp and not enough bamboo in there for my liking. I hope she stays dry.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Anyone used these?

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:53 pm

yup sadly given up on night notions here as well, just not hight enough in the rise that's what I like about the upsy daisy, it is loose round the leg but doesn't leak (because of recent weight loss) but lovely and high, comes right up to her belly button. Are the new nightnotions higher? Am tempted to try one. x

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Anyone used these?

Postby tanya » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Kirstyh wrote:yup sadly given up on night notions here as well, just not hight enough in the rise that's what I like about the upsy daisy, it is loose round the leg but doesn't leak (because of recent weight loss) but lovely and high, comes right up to her belly button. Are the new nightnotions higher? Am tempted to try one. x

I have to admit, I was just tempted by a new style night notions, but I did that last time they changed the pattern and now I'm back to square 1.

I think I need to move away from pocket stuffables as another part of the problem is distortion of the pocket when extra stuffing is put in, which doesn't help the fit around the legs.

Next

Return to Night Nappies