hf1

Night nappy suggestions please

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Night nappy suggestions please

Postby afterglow » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:06 am

It was from Nappy Needs, they have pink and natural. I was thrilled when it arrived.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:11 am

afterglow wrote:It was from Nappy Needs, they have pink and natural. I was thrilled when it arrived.

That wil be one of the last ones, I'm pretty sure they were discontinued mid-last year. Hanging onto my 5, they're so good and the only nappies remaining from my original stash!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Ahhh, I see, I have pink and orange so wanted a different colour really, oh well!

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:16 pm

We have a UDNN in the French Soy Terry and it's just sooo soft and really absorbant. It doesn't seem to matter if it's line dried or tumbled it is still as soft as when we first got it. The WNNN are brilliant as well and as the hemp is wrapped inside the bamboo insert perhaps it going slightly hard wouldn't matter so much. hth

Cathleen xx

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Thank you for all the replies.

I can't find any sizing information on the UD website, I found sizing tables but no figures in them :| Can anyone point me to sizing information for their night nappies? I am slowly talking myself into a custom soy French terry.

Thank you!

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:13 pm

I've ordered an Ecobubs and a large bamboo Sandys with booster. Will see how we get on with those, plus the bbh.

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:12 am

Just an update to say that we've done two cloth nappy nights now and I can't wait for the binmen to take away the last few used disposables tomorrow! We've used Ecobubs with the standard microfibre insert and a size 1 pd booster, and they've only been slightly wet in the mornings. No smell and a lovely dry bottom. Also a baby who slept through to 7 both mornings :wine:

I'm going to keep the Sandys in the day rotation until dd fills out a little on the waist, but will try the bbh next. Although now I wish it was fleece-lined. Thanks for all the help.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:38 pm

afterglow wrote:Just an update to say that we've done two cloth nappy nights now and I can't wait for the binmen to take away the last few used disposables tomorrow! We've used Ecobubs with the standard microfibre insert and a size 1 pd booster, and they've only been slightly wet in the mornings. No smell and a lovely dry bottom. Also a baby who slept through to 7 both mornings :wine:

I'm going to keep the Sandys in the day rotation until dd fills out a little on the waist, but will try the bbh next. Although now I wish it was fleece-lined. Thanks for all the help.

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:41 pm

So glad they've been a success. :wine: to no more disps!

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies