hf1

Fitted Night Nappy without a pocket?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Fitted Night Nappy without a pocket?

Postby Frances » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Flutterby Nights don't have a pocket!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Fitted Night Nappy without a pocket?

Postby juboo752 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:Flutterby Nights don't have a pocket!


As much as i would love one they are a bit out of my price range for a night nappy :oops: :(

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Fitted Night Nappy without a pocket?

Postby flutterby » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:35 pm

How about a boosted NL???

Summer is wearing 2 nappies under the soaker you made so I bet you could get 2 nappies under your woollies, depending on what slim nappies you have, Summer has a small NL with a M SBOV over the top!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Fitted Night Nappy without a pocket?

Postby juboo752 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:19 am

flutterby wrote:How about a boosted NL???

Summer is wearing 2 nappies under the soaker you made so I bet you could get 2 nappies under your woollies, depending on what slim nappies you have, Summer has a small NL with a M SBOV over the top!



Good idea, i wonder if a Bamboo meos would go over a NL or a bamboozle under a NL maybe :-? Might have a go later with different combination's! I'm hoping she'll change shape again soon and fit back into the UD NN :)

I'm thinking my FF is more likely to fit under a MEOS i think as it's slimmer but i'm loathed to use my fave day fitted at night :lol:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Fitted Night Nappy without a pocket?

Postby tanya » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:53 pm

I've got the same kind of problems as you with night nappies and I have decided to go for a Flutterby Fluff and a Hollow Oak night nappy. I figure if the day nappy can be adapted to become a night nappy, the night nappy should be fabby :)

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Fitted Night Nappy without a pocket?

Postby juboo752 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:19 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I've got the same kind of problems as you with night nappies and I have decided to go for a Flutterby Fluff and a Hollow Oak night nappy. I figure if the day nappy can be adapted to become a night nappy, the night nappy should be fabby :)


I'm too scared to try one because i know it would be fab and perfect for her and then i would need to buy another 3 :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Fitted Night Nappy without a pocket?

Postby tanya » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:07 pm

I have decided I am not going to get all the same type of night nappy anymore. Every time I seem to find the perfect night nappy, then it fails for some reason and I have to replace all of them, which is a bit of a nightmare. I figure if I have a few different ones, it may mean at least one keeps working if there is a problem with any of the others, IYSWIM.

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Fitted Night Nappy without a pocket?

Postby juboo752 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:11 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I have decided I am not going to get all the same type of night nappy anymore. Every time I seem to find the perfect night nappy, then it fails for some reason and I have to replace all of them, which is a bit of a nightmare. I figure if I have a few different ones, it may mean at least one keeps working if there is a problem with any of the others, IYSWIM.


Good idea :D Thats what i do too, get all the same one's :(

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Fitted Night Nappy without a pocket?

Postby Louise » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:17 pm

I've got all the same ones too. It's funny really, I don't know why when I've got such a variety in my daytime stash. :-?

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies

cron