hf1

Wee Notions Night Notions

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Wee Notions Night Notions

Postby Annette » Thu May 07, 2009 9:12 pm

I have decided I need another fitted for nights. We have enough night nappies but only 2 fitteds so as I don't have a dryer, I don't often get to use our lovely wool. Sooooo I neeeeeeeeed another fitted. I am thinking of trying a WNNN. So convince me - are they any good?

And then, what shall I go for? I am thinking just plain bamboo outer as I don't fancy any of the cotton prints, don't think it is worth getting the velour. Shall I get some embroidery - seems a little excessive on a night nappy :-? Or shall I try dyeing it?

And what is the differnce between fleece and microfleece? Is it just thinner?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Wee Notions Night Notions

Postby flutterby » Thu May 07, 2009 9:36 pm

I couldn't get a good fit, but as Ben is chunkier you'll probably be ok!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu May 07, 2009 9:38 pm

I couldn't get a good fit either so had to sell it on :( Not sure if it was a new or old style one though.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu May 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Frances wrote:I couldn't get a good fit either so had to sell it on :( Not sure if it was a new or old style one though.

I had a couple of old style and really didn't like them but the new ones look better?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu May 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Annette wrote:
Frances wrote:I couldn't get a good fit either so had to sell it on :( Not sure if it was a new or old style one though.

I had a couple of old style and really didn't like them but the new ones look better?

I really like the old style, not pretty but good fit and work well

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu May 07, 2009 9:44 pm

flutterby wrote:
Annette wrote:

I really like the old style, not pretty but good fit and work well

Just goes to show doesn't it - the fact you like the old ones maybe means I will like the new ones - does that make sense :giggle:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Thu May 07, 2009 9:49 pm

I'm tempted to try one of the new one's, i didn't get on with the old style ones either!

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Fri May 08, 2009 12:09 am

How do you know if you have a new or old style one? Mine was preloved so guessing old style but don't know? Mine is Nemo themed with side snaps if that helps?

But I still LOVE my UDNN more than any other night nappy and only use the WNNN when all the UD are wet but have ordered another UD so will hopefully be able to sell the WN or keep for emergencies.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri May 08, 2009 8:09 am

So should I get a UDNN instead - and if so shall I go for poppers or applix :-?

Next

Return to Night Nappies