hf1

Wee Notions Night Notions

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Wee Notions Night Notions

Postby Frances » Fri May 08, 2009 8:13 am

Annette wrote:So should I get a UDNN instead - and if so shall I go for poppers or applix :-?

I love my UDNN, and they both have aplix - they're very adjustable and the aplix tabs are big and very strong (unlike, say BGs), so hopefully little hands will have trouble undoing them!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri May 08, 2009 8:21 am

Frances wrote:
Annette wrote:So should I get a UDNN instead - and if so shall I go for poppers or applix :-?

I love my UDNN, and they both have aplix - they're very adjustable and the aplix tabs are big and very strong (unlike, say BGs), so hopefully little hands will have trouble undoing them!

I never had a problem with Charlotte undoing applix so fc Ben doesn't develop the habit either but who knows. Unfortunately UD doesn't have bamboo atm which I think I would want so I will have to wait if I want one of them, give me a chance to build up some pp I guess.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri May 08, 2009 8:54 am

Does the aplix cross over on the UD, ours is ss and although it works well I would prefer it to be a bit tighter, I have french soy, what's the bamboo like??

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Fri May 08, 2009 9:16 am

the aplix does cross. I have bamboo and hemp and the nappies are fab

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Fri May 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Annette wrote:
Frances wrote:

I never had a problem with Charlotte undoing applix so fc Ben doesn't develop the habit either but who knows. Unfortunately UD doesn't have bamboo atm which I think I would want so I will have to wait if I want one of them, give me a chance to build up some pp I guess.

When I first went to order my first one, the bamboo was out of stock which is what I wanted, but I ordered the soy instead and really glad I did. I love the fabric, and would swap all my nappies for french soy if I could!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri May 08, 2009 6:47 pm

JennyPenny wrote:When I first went to order my first one, the bamboo was out of stock which is what I wanted, but I ordered the soy instead and really glad I did. I love the fabric, and would swap all my nappies for french soy if I could!

Yeah, I was thinking of French Soy but with a bamboo booster but they are out of stock atm

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri May 08, 2009 7:32 pm

I've got the UD SS in Bamboo French terry and i love them, the fabric stays super soft and very reliable imo :D However i think Applix would be more adjustable but i'm not keen on applix under wool!

Previous

Return to Night Nappies