hf1

A night nappy ? from me! Boosting ...

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

A night nappy ? from me! Boosting ...

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri May 08, 2009 1:09 pm

I know some nappies work for some kids and others really don't. So last night I tried a bambeasy on Ben, stuffed with a trifold hemp big weed, a prefold, a bamboo square and it's own popper insert.

This morning he woke up with a wet sleeping bag, wet shorties (freshly lanolised) and some of the nappy wasn't soaking. I suddenly remembered this was why they had ended up in our to be used when needed pile rather than normal piles, as the bumble and bambeasy always seem to leak. Tonight he is going to try a harmony (we used to love this I remember) with the same stuffing but with a trifold little weed along the back and into the arms of the nappy to see if it stops it.

Strange our other night nappies never give us a problem :-? Perhaps I will just have to save these for afterswim nappies...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: A night nappy ? from me! Boosting ...

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:11 pm

I fell out of love with the bambeasy after a while... Found it hard to get a good fit I think :? Sold them all so none in our stash now...

How did the Harmony go?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:51 pm

We've given up on them as night nappies and just use them lightly boosted for day nappies!

Found really reliable odd combinations like a cotton little lamb, with an easy peasy hemp followed by a babeco OVOS instead of resorting back to easy peasy ones.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:55 pm

I've never got on with EP nappies. Their hemp inserts are fab, but the nappies are rubbish.

The Harmony night nappy I have isn't EP, it's from a French site ;)

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:02 pm

see we are not buying any nappies at all as we have plenty which work so just making do!

Return to Night Nappies