hf1

MORE leaks!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: MORE leaks!!

Postby Kirstyh » Tue May 12, 2009 11:13 am

arghhh, with Gracies UD I don't popper it in instead I fold it in 4 to get an extra layer and put an easy peasy behind it or sometimes in the middle of the ud insert iykwim!

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Tue May 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Do you mean that you fold the trifold inserd in 4 or the night booster? Or both?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue May 12, 2009 7:43 pm

the big tri-fold is what I fold in 4 (half then half again) then pop the easy peasy either in the middle or behind :D

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Tue May 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Kirstyh wrote:the big tri-fold is what I fold in 4 (half then half again) then pop the easy peasy either in the middle or behind :D

Oh ok, thanks! I will give it a go. although isn't the absorbancy still the same? The nappy is drenched all over, no dry patches anywhere so not sure it would make much difference? And do you not use the night booster then?

TBH if she wets through tonight I am very tempted to go and buy a pack of disposables just for night time. If I got size 5, I would think they would be OK for the night. Just one pack, and work on cutting down on the milk intake in the meantime. I know that she defintaly has far too much milk during the night. But she isn't eating much at the moment due to sore teeth so its hard to cut down! And hubby keeps giving her loads even though I have told him to keep it to a very small bottle if needed. :roll:

Tonight she is in a WNNN with as much boosting as I could possibly fit inside and outside of it! Her bum was huge and I felt very sorry for her, she could just about walk in it. Then a wool wrap over the top - is usually too big but with so much boosting, it fit! Lol.

I have somehow lost and UDNN insert and booster! :shock: I am wondering if I might be able to fit 2 in one nappy?

Previous

Return to Night Nappies