hf1

Absorbant night nappies other than WN and UD?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Absorbant night nappies other than WN and UD?

Postby flutterby » Sun May 31, 2009 10:30 pm

Louise wrote: I can't wait for Hanna to get more fabric so I can order some more. :D

Me too, I want to quit my job!!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sun May 31, 2009 10:55 pm

flutterby wrote:
Louise wrote: I can't wait for Hanna to get more fabric so I can order some more. :D

Me too, I want to quit my job!!

Nooooooooooo, I will be skint.......lol

I also use FFN i find them great, my old style WNNN is almost as absorbant.
My UD is I would say my most absorbant, Have you tried a bigger size? I'd proberly say Kaydi's is a little big but holds her super wee's.

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:21 pm

She is already in large, which is the biggest size they do! At the moment, we use UDNN with the night booster and trifold insert and also boost on the outside with hemp or a WNNN also boosted with hemp in and out. She is sopping wet by morning but at least the bed stays dry.

We have a medium UDNN that we can just about get on her but it is no good for nights as it doesn't hold enough boosting now. We have been using it for daytime though and it is soaked within about 3 hours. Don't know how she does it. And I am actually having similar problems with Talia and she is only 6 weeks! :shock:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Jenny - I don't want to damage your bank balance but UD are making 3 XL NNs for Tobes when they get more soy in. I am also going to order him some XL fleece wraps to go over them.

Previous

Return to Night Nappies