hf1

Fluctuating night production

My avatar
oriel
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Fluctuating night production

Postby oriel » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:13 am

That sounds good. I suppose I just find it a little hard to believe that after having had to pad her bottom out quite so much with the old nappies, I could get away with putting so little fabric on her with the UDNNs! Well, I'll see how it goes tonight. Assuming Daddy's remembered to hang them on the line! (He usually does.)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:45 am

Fc it goes ok, don't forget to let us know. I am thinking of selling on Gracies UD NN, just can't decide but it is always a last resort nappy!!

My avatar
oriel
Clothie
Clothie

Postby oriel » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Well, we're going to the zoo tomorrow, and she's very excited about it, so maybe that won't help… She actually went to sleep with rather less difficulty than normal though, so either she's tireder than usual or (just maybe) she finds the nappies more comfortable.

My avatar
oriel
Clothie
Clothie

Postby oriel » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:38 am

Well, I must say the UDNNs are fantastic! The first night she woke around half past five, probably because she was excited but possibly because she was cold (it was very warm when I put her to bed so she was in the thinner cotton sleeping bag). The outside of the nappy was bone dry, except for one spot where it had come around the edge of the leg. The last couple of nights she's slept in much longer, and the nappy has been wet but not uncomfortable when she did get up. I"m definitely a convert, and it was definitely worth the money!

Previous

Return to Night Nappies