hf1

Pocket night nappies...other than minki?

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Pocket night nappies...other than minki?

Postby ramsons » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi
Ok we've used standard minkis for over a year and they are bomb proof for us. But time has come to buy something else, preferably a little less bulky, a little prettier but still a pocket or at a stretch a all in 2.
Anyone got any suggestions??
I've had a quick look and come across upsy daisy night pockets, but I'm not super keen on the fabric for the night pockets and was wondering if there was anything else about that anyone recommends, or should I stick to minkis?
Jenny

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Pocket night nappies...other than minki?

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:52 pm

I recently tried the lollipop pop'n'gro on Isabelle at night (it's an AIO but with boosters for night) and was quite impressed it worked really well!

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:48 pm

I've never looked at lollipop nappies, I'll go and have a look. I've just found ecobubs and was wondering about them...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:54 pm

ramsons wrote:I've never looked at lollipop nappies, I'll go and have a look. I've just found ecobubs and was wondering about them...

Neither did I until we got a very kind option to test one! Have ordered more :giggle:

We like our ecobubs but not tried it overnight...

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:51 am

Is there much room for boosting in an ecobubs? It says on the website you can buy a night booster. I'm not sure we'd need it though.
Ds night nappy was barely wet last night and normally its only half wet (i normally use a jamtots hemp sqaure with a microfibre cloth or weentions hemp square with a bamboo snap on booster). Last night only the bamboo boster got damp the hemp was still dry.

This is partly why I'm thinking about chngaing we just don't seem to need all the space you get in a standard minki (although we did in the past when he was in the smaller sizes).

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:18 am

Well they're quite a poofy nappy (bit like the older style WNSS nappies) so reasonable room for boosting - not as much as a standard minki I think...

I boost Grace's ecobubs as they only come with a mf insert and I just stick a bamboo booster in...

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:24 am

I don't think anything's got as much room as a standard minki you could get a house in there :wink:

Velvetsteph wrote:Well they're quite a poofy nappy (bit like the older style WNSS nappies) so reasonable room for boosting - not as much as a standard minki I think...

I boost Grace's ecobubs as they only come with a mf insert and I just stick a bamboo booster in...

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:36 pm

We got on well with BGs at night, but they are BORING

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:41 pm

flutterby wrote:We got on well with BGs at night, but they are BORING

yeah, i don't think we're that desperate :giggle:

Next

Return to Night Nappies