hf1

UDNN small measurements

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

UDNN small measurements

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:27 am

I need to get Findlay a NN and the WN ones are miles too big so looking at UD now as I see that they do smalls.

Does anyone have an UDNN in small that they could measure for me as I'm after knowing what the unstreched measurements are. In particular thigh measurements would be fab.

What fabric is best to go for out of hemp, bamboo and soy? Also is the night booster usually needed or are the normal 8 layers enough? (Findlay wears wool at night)

Thank you!

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: UDNN small measurements

Postby JennyPenny » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Hello. Can't find a tape measure but we have a small for Talia who is 3 months old and it fits and still has a good month or so of use out of it. SHe is about 13lb now so not small. Soy is the nicest material, really absorbant and soft. I would get the extra booster but I have heavy wetters. They sell on well so I doubt it will cost you much once you sell it on. :wink:

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Thanks Jenny, it sounds like it will be rather too big for him at the moment then if your 3 month old still has a months use left in it lol (he's 3 months old too but only 6lb 9oz!) but I've ordered him an aplix one anyway on the offchance it might adjust down small enough to fit and if not then he can grow into it. I've gone for soy nappy with the additional night booster being bamboo. Ooooo I can't wait for it to arrive next month :mrgreen:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 pm

You could always e-mail Amber and Fiona to ask for an xs UDNNs. They are all custom made - they made Toby some lovely XL ones when I emailed and asked.

Suzanne at WNs may also make xs - she has made Toby xl's too!

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:44 pm

I would think by the time it arrives it should fit! :D And the applix is very adjustable anyway - you can cross the tabs over if needed.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:56 am

Don't they do dinky daisies for wee ones? Never looked at them but if they do these i'm sure they can do you a little night one. :wink:

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:20 pm

I honestly think a small will fit fine by the time it arrives. I was wrong about Talia having a month left. I think she only has one or 2 more uses and it will be too small! :( The mediums fit fine now anyway - she is in one now!

Return to Night Nappies