hf1

Nappy drenched in morning....

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Nappy drenched in morning....

Postby clarge » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:00 am

Is this ok? Every night nappy i put on dylan is soaking in the morning, his wool is always dry though... is that ok? Is it meant to be like that?

Its only at the front, he is a boy and a front sleeper.... The back is usually dry, so i am not sure any more stuffing would make much difference....

Cara

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Nappy drenched in morning....

Postby Annette » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:05 am

Sounds like it is absolutely fine. Night nappies are always going to be very wet in the morning as they do tend to wee alot in the night. But as long as they don't leak then that is great. Is he comfortable?

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:09 am

He doesnt seem bothered no..... He never outweed a sposie so cant be too heavy a wetter.....

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:11 am

Sounds fine then :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 am

Sounds fine to be as well, I don't like nappies to be too wet on the outside though and tend to boost a wee bit more, no reason for this though, it's just me :giggle: Gracie normally wear bamboo BBH's at night and I sometimes add another small bamboo boster to it but not always. x

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Evie's night nappies are always very wet, but we have never had a leak with wool or her minkis and we used to with sposies! So, sounds fine to me :D

Return to Night Nappies