hf1

Any hope for 3 year old who's pampers leak????

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Any hope for 3 year old who's pampers leak????

Postby Pinchette » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:18 pm

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: Hi Ruth!!!
Sorry, no more suggestions from me, just wanted to say hi

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:43 pm

:idea: :idea: lol Gisele! Hiya!!!

Well what a bloody nightmare!! I lifted him about 11 & he refused to put his nappy back on after. So I took him back to bed & snook a bed matt under him because I just knew he would have an accident. He started crying abouthalf 1 so I thought he'd wee-ed but no. Then again at half 4 & this time he had wet the bed, well the bed matt anyway. I put a nappy on him then & he went back off. Was so typical that Stan slept until half 2 & was asleep at half 4, but Jack disturbed him, he did go off until half 5 without a feed though. So Jack's back in a nappy tonight & I'm not even going to lift him because it's too much trouble!!!

Twinkle on the web has some toddler/night nappies, dont you think they'd be any good?

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Hi, I have a 3 YO in Huggies for bedtime and they last all night from about 8pm and most of the next morning :oops: Sometimes it is about 10am before he will get dressed and put his pants on. However, he only drinks milk and NO juice which makes him pee more so he might not wee that much. He is in size 6 as the bigger sizes are more absorbant.

I do however second the Minki standard. I told him he could wear nappies like Lucas and he didn't care how big it was! It lasted all night and in the morning he told me he had done a wee in his bed so he could obviously feel the wet which he cant in sposies. Might be worth trying cloth and the night toilet training might follow if he can feel wet without wetting the bed. :wink:

My avatar
chipmonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby chipmonkey » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Ds2 was a bedwetter until he was 10 but kept fairly dry in a Mother of eden overnight undies. They look kind of like a fuzzi bunz but they are an all in one and can be lined either with fleece or cotton, the fleece for comfort and the cotton if you want them to be aware of the wet!

We never had a leak with them and he was a heavy wetter in that if we tried going without, his pj's and sheets would be sodden. They were slim for an overnight pants, no big bum at the back!

The only thing is that although they don't appear to have discontinued them, mother of eden seem to stop and start production of them so they are very hard to get at times.

Hope you find a solution!

My avatar
chipmonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby chipmonkey » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:41 am

actually, scrap my last post, after having a look, it does look like they've discontinued the overnight undies! :(

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:44 am

No idea becuase we have the same probs...DD wears a pampers acive fit at night and is dry in the day...but her night time nappy always leaks and we get wet sheets too...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:49 am

I'd still go with a well stuffed Minki - just put it on once he's asleep. Ryan doesn't like the bulkiness either but once he's asleep he doesn't notice. If he wakes up during the night for any reason he does take it off though and we end up with a wet bed. :roll:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies