How many do you have ?

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: How many do you have ?

Postby Allie » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Ali do you boost you puddlekins at night? x

I use the snap in booster that it comes with and then a puddlekins slimline bamboo booster which works fine. I only use wool overnight and it's barely even damp in the morning :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:55 pm

scrunchkins wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Ali do you boost you puddlekins at night? x

I use the snap in booster that it comes with and then a puddlekins slimline bamboo booster which works fine. I only use wool overnight and it's barely even damp in the morning :D

Good to hear, I have 3 puddlekins nights on order and already have one of those bamboo boosters from puddlekins too...am really hoping this works under wool for Kieren! FC! I love how reasonably priced the night nappies are from puddlekins...will get more if they work well for us!! (we need to find an abreviation for puddlekins :lol: )

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:39 pm

We've got 7 Bedbugs (1 toddler sized and 6 m/l) and that does it just fine for both boys at night! :) We *love* the Bedbugs - just perfect for both of them, especially as now Clement seems to react to fleece liners/inners! And fleece doesn't work for Benjamin at night - so I'm glad I discovered these lovely velour nappies! :D

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:32 am

WAY too many :oops: :oops:

Off the top of my head (so have probably forgotten some):
Elouise has at least:
7 UDNN
9 WNNN

And Talia:
5 UDNN
1 WNNN
about 15 or so BBH but we do use these in the day too
3 or 4 clwt twt bamboo

BUT in my diffence, I am selling the WNNN when I get round to it! Lol. ANd the small UDNN as its too small really - JUST get it on!

I have only ended up with so many because I want to have all UDNN but couldn't sell my WNNN until I had them all (2 of them only came yesterday). We line dry and they can take 2-3days to dry if it is wet outside - we dry in our bathroom which is cold so takes forever! But no space anywhere else!

I will update this when I have actually counted! Think this is gana give me the kick up the bum I need to sell my WNNN! Annoying I can't find my camera!

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Aoife has 3 toddler bed bugs & 2 lrg Night Notions
Imogen has 4 m/l Bedbugs, 1 FF night

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:25 pm

We have 4 large wool ecobubs and 4 large standard minkis. although previously we've always had only 3 or 4 night nappies in smaller sizes I've got lazier with the washing as ds has got older :wink:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Heehee i've got erm...quite a few.

For Noah we have
10 M/L bedbugs/dreamscapes
2 T/S bedbugs (1 being replaced) + 2 more on order
2 HO night nappies

And for Poppy
3 small bedbugs/dreamscapes
3 medium bedbugs
2 M/L bedbugs

Oh and a medium and large WNNN which are in the drawer, just in case.

Noah's moving into toddler size nappies so i've got to get a few more for him and 3 night nappies isn't enough to get by so Poppy needs some more too. I know 10 sounds excessive but during autumn and spring i struggle to get things dry so having this many allows for more drying time.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:56 pm

We have 7 including the Bedbug! WE had 9 at one point but sold some as we need more fitteds for the day lol x

at the moment, 3 WNNN (selling one)
3 UDNN (love these!)
just sold my FFN - but hopefully will get one or two for DDs xmas present.
1 Bedbug - we tend to use this in the day!

Needing a Puddlekins night nappy (or 2) too!

x

We now have

2 WNNN (and about to buy a 3rd)
4 UDNN
we only use the bedbug in the day and next month will be buying a puddlekins night nappy :twisted:
Last edited by happytails on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Not enough! :wink: I had to use a BG last night as the night nappies were all drying.
Actual night nappies: 1 WNNN, 1UDNN (which I'm umming and ahhing about selling), 1 Ellas bumhugger (again, thinking about selling)
Not night nappies, but use them at night: 1 Goodmamas, 1 Holden's Landing fitted, 1 Dunk n Fluff, 1 JR

Am going to keep one of the Holden's Landing and one of the Hollow Oaks coming into the shop, so I reckon that should be enough - 8 ? :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies