hf1

Ellas House Bumhuggers

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Ellas House Bumhuggers

Postby vickylum » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:35 am

Im thinking of getting a couple of these for night time use but just wandering if anyone has had them before and what they are like??

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Ellas House Bumhuggers

Postby moonfruit » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:58 pm

We've got a few and they work really well for my boys, but don't seem to suit Lottie :-? . I do need to boost a little but not much.

Lisa x

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:30 pm

I have a couple; they're our emergency, middle of the night change nappy. I boost them with a bamboo booster (pop it in the 'pocket' where the pull out booster is stuffed), which makes them last long enough. I find they can be a little slow drying. And ours are alix, which can rub Iris' tummy, unless I'm careful to make sure soaker's not stuffed too far into the nappy, which can drag the top of the nappy down and cause the aplix to rub.

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:10 am

I have a few, poppers with flap out soaker (newer style) and find they last overnight (a good 12 hours :D ) with no extra stuffing for DD for now - though she is definately starting to wee more (where did my newborn go :( )

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:29 am

I really wasn't too keen on these and sold them on quite quickly. Not that absorbent or too good a fit on either of the boys.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:41 am

2climbingboys wrote:I really wasn't too keen on these and sold them on quite quickly. Not that absorbent or too good a fit on either of the boys.

WSS. I just couldn't get enough into them to last.

My avatar
bedheaduk
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby bedheaduk » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:00 pm

I really like these on Barney. We only need to add a fairly small bamboo booster and then they easily last the night, this morning the back and sides of the nappy were bone dry, we've also not used them more than 2-3 times yet so they should get even more absorbant with a few more washes. I like the fact that they are popper fastening so they are easy to get on to my escape artist. Not sure if they would suit a very heavy wetter though as the pocket isn't that big to suff more absorbancy into.
xx

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby vickylum » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Olivia's not really a heavy wetter so i think they should be ok,i have got some new ones and a pre loved one on its way so i will see!!

Return to Night Nappies