hf1

Night Nappies for Will

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Night Nappies for Will

Postby moonfruit » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 pm

I noticed last night as I was putting Will's WNNN on that it was giving him a builders bum :oops: I think he's shot up again. He very tall and about 34lbs. He wears 2-3 yrs in trousers but the length is only just ok, he is on the 95th centile for height.

Any suggestions for bigger night nappies, when I say bigger I mean with a higher rise. We have an XL BH and a size 3 stuffie that seem to be fine at the moment, as does our toddler bedbug. They need to be fitteds and have room for stuffing as he can be a heavy wetter as times.

thanks Lisa x

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Night Nappies for Will

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:47 pm

How about a size 3 Hollow Oak night nappy? We have a couple of size 2's and they've got loads of room left on Noah and from what i'm aware (i've not used ours yet because they only came yesterday) they are really absorbant but you could also fit a booster or two under the insert. Or ask for a second booster so that its all poppered together?

Noah's 29lb and wears 2-3yrs clothes but they still have growing room. So he's not far behind your little man.

Carolyn xx

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Night Nappies for Will

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:35 am

Toby is an age 3 clothes, is 35 lbs and over the 90th centile for height too.

He wears toddler bedbugs, XL WNNNs and XL UDNNs - they are all nice & generous in the rise on him. Both UD and WN will make XLs if you email and ask.

He also has an XL standard minki - it is huge and the pocket could fit a couple of nappies in it is so large!

Return to Night Nappies