hf1

Your Fav and Why?

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Your Fav and Why?

Postby emmajayne33 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:32 pm

I love my puddlekins and UDNN they are both are great fit and v.reliable :)

My avatar
rachie77
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rachie77 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:46 pm

For me it has to be an original tots bots with a motherease wrap! I have been know to put a booster in for extra absorbancy and they haven't failed me that often (normally me not putting the wrap on right). These have even managed to contain my eldest's poo at night and she had a very bad constipation problem that is controlled with laxatives so if they hold it in then they must be good!

Only tots bots at night for me!

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 pm

My favourites are our hollow oaks right now but always with wool over the top no matter what nappy we use.

My avatar
jennyjanesharp
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jennyjanesharp » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:24 pm

So wool is the thing for night time use eh??? hmmmm,

atm we're using LL Wraps, and they're fine, until DD decides to have a thursty night :hohoho: and wet through her TB's Bamboozles.

And Advice on Lanolising pls??? best products etc

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:54 pm

my fav is ff with wool but if you don't have wool my all time fav really has to be standard or slinki minkis- sam is a heavy wetter and you can stuff them with loads and they are all fleece so stay dry- they have never let us down- except when sam takes them off :roll:

My avatar
jennyjanesharp
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jennyjanesharp » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:02 pm

:shock:
I'm NOT looking forward to that stage! Alice has managed to take sposies off, and a few rubbish kushies we had, but so far nothing else :giggle:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:06 pm

initially he started taking off any aplix nappies so i sold them and had my minkis converted to poppers but now he can undo poppers as well :x :x :roll: :roll: i have to use shorties or longies so i can tie the waist so he can't get them :giggle:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Hmm it was my FFN but i sold that to get some fitted day fluff i needed more lol

Now it is my UDNNs soy and close second is WNNN as the fit isnt as good and we do have to boost more.

Like the WNNNs i have as the are OBV inner and outer which i like but the UDNNs fit more snugly - though both have never leaked on us :D

Previous

Return to Night Nappies