hf1

New to night nappies

My avatar
Lynni
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

New to night nappies

Postby Lynni » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:35 pm

Bedtime nappies are new ground for us (she is still in sposies and I'd like to get her out of them completely).... I'm abit confused about what to try/works? I'm looking into trying wool as wraps

I've heard good things about minki nappies and we have a bumhugger already in our day stash, anything else? During the day she is wearing a mix of tots bots, motherease one size, bambinex Teddy. I also have some hemp and bamboo inserts and boosters though I'm not sure what they are - think they could be fleece/terry cotton. I forgot to say she is 9 mnths and by my reckoning a medium/heavy wetter

TIA xx
Last edited by Lynni on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: New to night nappies

Postby Frances » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Slinki Minki pockets are good at night, if you prefer fitteds, Upsy Daisy night nappies are good (and on sale this week) as are Weenotions Night Notions, and Flutterby Nights. Wool is the best cover as it allows some moisture to evaporate. If you boost night nappies, I recommend hemp or bamboo - always have bamboo as the top layer as hemp is slow to absorb.

My avatar
Lynni
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Lynni » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Could you send me a link for the UD nn? I can't find them....

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:17 pm

This is their site: http://www.upsydaisynappies.com/index.p ... x&cPath=29

The night nappies seem to have disappeared :-?

My avatar
Lynni
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Lynni » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Frances wrote:This is their site: http://www.upsydaisynappies.com/index.p ... x&cPath=29

The night nappies seem to have disappeared :-?

Yeah I already have the addy ta, but thought I was being daft cause I couldn't see their NN :giggle:

My avatar
Lynni
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Lynni » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 am

I wonder if I was to try UDNN, Little lamb bamboo, minki huggle/slinki minki if they would give me a fair attempt at trying night nappies? I'm also interested in WNN and puddlekins night nappies, what are peoples opinions of these?

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:40 am

Lynni wrote:I wonder if I was to try UDNN, Little lamb bamboo, minki huggle/slinki minki if they would give me a fair attempt at trying night nappies? I'm also interested in WNN and puddlekins night nappies, what are peoples opinions of these?

We are a fan of both Puddlekins nights and WNNN... they work well with both my 7month old son and my 3yr old who is a very heavy wetter. We use wool over them most the time and that works best for us!!!

Return to Night Nappies