hf1

Leaks!!! Help!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Leaks!!! Help!

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:38 pm

it baffles me, why put mf in a night nappy when it just squishes out wee??? I would love another dreamscape but am really put off because of the mf content!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Kirstyh wrote:it baffles me, why put mf in a night nappy when it just squishes out wee??? I would love another dreamscape but am really put off because of the mf content!!

I'm going to see if I can order one from the co-op with OCV or OBV instead of MF. Think we'll get on with it better. I think it might cost slightly more but with the discount it will still be cheaper than usual.

My avatar
NicolaM
Clothie
Clothie

Postby NicolaM » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:23 am

2nd update -

Well we tried the again without the microfire insert, used inserts I had at home (minki super soaker and 2 hemp) but still leaked so I think the fit is just not right for my big boy. :( I think we'll continue with the one motherease bedwetter pant that we have and look to try something else. Any suggestions - must be pull up or have side snaps? Was thinking about the Blueberry Side snap but have been put off by the price.

I'll use the ecobubs as a day nappy for our little boy at moment but might sell it on soon!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:37 am

Try again in a couple of weeks, you lo might change shape so you might get a better fit.
Louise let me know if you can get one with obv in instead of m/f
Ruth meant to say, Ecobubs and other wool nappies like nappeco don't need a wrap - the wonders of wool. x

Previous

Return to Night Nappies