hf1

WNNN

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

WNNN

Postby lazylexis » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:48 pm

we tried our WNNN with a PUL wrap last night. Normally a standard minki stuffed with PD ad 2 EP hemp works for 12 hours . The WNNN was soaked in 4-5 hours. This may have been because Nathan didn't sleep as deeply as normal tho I guess. What can I boost the WNNN with? Need to try wool at night but needs lanolising a few more times 1st I think!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: WNNN

Postby Frances » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Try popping a hemp booster between the nappy and wrap. You'll find it works a lot better when you use wool though (do you have a fleece wrap you can use in the meantime? That will also be a lot better than PUL).

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:04 pm

How did you fold the insert? I use NN inserts in Ryan's Minki's and I fold the smaller poppered insert into 3 so its at the front of the nappy and also add an Ella's House hemp insert folded into four at the front underneath the trifold insert. It usually lasts Ryan 10/11 hours.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:38 pm

thanks, will try folding the insert differently!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:58 pm

How many times have you lanolised your wool? I have only ever done Gracies once before using it at night with no problems. I sold our WNNN on as they didn't work for us. x

Return to Night Nappies