hf1

Minki Yoyo as a night nappy?

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Minki Yoyo as a night nappy?

Postby Ruth » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Has anyone tried this? Are they the same kind of fit as a Standard Minki as in do they come big?

I was all prepared to give up on night nappies with Jack, but I used an EH on him last night & he was fine this morning, no leakage! So I thought I'd get him another one, but the only problem is sometimes when I am reading to him he will say he wants to go for a wee & It would be easier for him if he was in something he could just pull up & down so I am debating getting him one of these to try, but wondered what your thoughts were.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Minki Yoyo as a night nappy?

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:16 pm

I've been wondering what these are like too. Dawn is a chunky monkey that refuses to lay down for changes so something I can pull up would be great and I'm thinking that the stretchy sides will mean her chunky thighs will fit without red marks

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:12 pm

I really want to try one out!!!! Do I get one or stick with the EH?!?!?! :-?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:15 pm

Well once I get my money sorted out, I'll be trying one, so I'll let u know! Unless you buy one first :) I'm still saving for longies :(

My avatar
NicolaM
Clothie
Clothie

Postby NicolaM » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi

I tried one on my son as a night nappy as he is toilet trained during the day and doesn't like the idea of a baby nappy. However we found the nappy huge on him and it gaped loads at the legs so we sent it back and got a Motherease Bedwetter Pant instead which is fine but takes ages to dry.

Nic

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Thanks Nic. I think I will stick with the Ellas House then as it's working really well & he doesn't object to wearing it. Just have to make sure he does his last big wee before we put it on :lol:

Return to Night Nappies