hf1

Night nappies recomendations

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Night nappies recomendations

Postby evansmummy » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Whats the best night nappy that you dont have to stuff to death? Lo is 6months and not really a heavy wetter, managed 3-4hrs in his brand new ittis without a prewash :D Would like him not to sleep on a incline at bedtime..and have been given the go ahead to order new ones next month from dh :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Night nappies recomendations

Postby victoriaw » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:31 pm

My little one is 6 months and not a particularly heavy wetter either, so I can get away with quite a lot at night-time, we don't have to use dedicated night nappies really. The ones I have on rota are: WNNN (the only actual night nappy at the moment), a Dunk n Fluff, a Bububebe, a Goodmama, a Holden's Landing fitted and a JR. I'm planning on getting some HL bedbugs and another WNNN. I use all of them under wool, or a wacky wrap (which is not PUL but made of some other breathable material) if the wool is out of action. Oh, I also sometimes use a Lollipop microfleece if everything else is drying..

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Soy Upsy Daisy Night Nappies, WNNNs, Bedbugs, XL WNNLs - all with either fleece or wool over.

I also want to try a flutterby fluff night nappy for Blake.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:50 pm

At the moment we use Hollow Oak (night version), Holden's Landing Bedbugs and Flutterby Fluff Nights.

Non-WAHM nappies I've used overnight before are Baby Beehinds (in bamboo), Swaddlebees OVOS, oh, and Bumhuggers. Forgot about those. :oops:

If you're looking to use a pocket, I know lots of people like Nappies by Minki overnight as they're fleece lined and have a huge pocket for stuffing. Can't comment on them for overnight as we've only ever used fitteds.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 pm

we use Flutterby nights, bamboo sandys with petite dessous and an easy peasy insert, baby beehinds and have used her Hollow Oak over night as well. WE always use fitteds and wool

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Im making my first order for longies now, think i should get some shorties to then?

Thanx for all the recommendations, definalty need some wool for starters dont i...i do have a HL that i got from the classified section, are there different types for bedtimes with those, its a fitted one with cowboys over it :hohoho: that narrows it down doesnt it :hohoho: Looking online though im thinking it isnt a bedbugs one as they look thicker :roll: I have a bubu coming from a certain someone too :wink: so may give that a try, but need to get some shorties sorted by the looks of it dont i :babyroll:

Also had a peak on the WN site...not as expensive as i thought it would be, and hes given me permission after all :wink: I really hated putting a dispicable on him tonight, i wanted cuddly fluff :(

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:25 pm

The cowboy one is a HL fitted (how tragic that I know the nappy you mean. Sold by Mcchick, IIRC :oops: ). It's a day nappy, not a Bedbug. ;) Day nappies have a pop in soaker, Bedbugs have two lay-in soakers. There is more MF in a night nappy than there is in a day fitted, so some prefer not to use them on heavy wetters.

Given we're heading into the cooler weather, I'd buy longies rather than shorties.

HTH.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:29 pm

Not an official NN, but we swear by fleece Minkis, both slinki and standard. They are excellent!

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 am

:hohoho: Im impressed you knew from my rubbish description :hohoho: Just tried it on him, and it doesnt fit :cry: its so cute too!

I ordered longies in the end, hope i got the measurements right though :shock: never had to measure a wriggling baby before :wink:

Thank you for all your rec, i think im going to have a look at the wnnn or the HL bedbugs, had better out some stuff on classifieds to raise a bit more £ starting up is so expensive!

Next

Return to Night Nappies