hf1

its time to ditch disposables at night, need advive and idea

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: its time to ditch disposables at night, need advive and idea

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:21 am

thanks ladies, realy appreciate your help. i have put a wanted post up for some bumhuggers and i will keep my eye out for some of the others to try. i mainly use motherease and have used nature babies and tots bots so some of the nappies you mention are completely new to me so i feel it will just be trial and error for a while. i have found i am having to boost him out a lot more in his daytime nappies now over the past week or so as his nappies always feel very very wet when i change him, am not too concerned as we use fleece liners so i know the wetness is drawn away from his skin but as hes a very heavy wetter i think he will have to be extra extra boosted out at night. am considering getting some plain bamboo terry squares to try for night< and boostering them too! that might be a cheaper option for now. thanks again ladies! (i love this site but it is seriosly making me skint! lol.) :wine:

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Another vote for bamboo sandys here, I boost mine with a p'tits dessous insert and a motherease bamboo booster on top. They'll last us 12hrs fine and he is still feeding anything up to 4 times a night! The nappy is brick heavy in the morning but it doesn't leak!

My avatar
busybee
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby busybee » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:47 pm

angiepangie2809 wrote:am considering getting some plain bamboo terry squares to try for night< and boostering them too! that might be a cheaper option for now. thanks again ladies! (i love this site but it is seriosly making me skint! lol.) :wine:

I sometimes use bamboo terry squares at night and they work really well. We boost them with a bamboo booster inside the nappy and microfibre booster between the nappy and the wrap (she is a really heavy wetter!) This works really well for us, better than a few more expensive night nappies I've tried. I also have a Bumhugger and it's pretty good.

Good luck, with a bit of experimentation you'll soon find cloth at night is easy!

x

Previous

Return to Night Nappies