Claire
x

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:04 pm

*www.littlekiwi.co.uk

its a magic nappy that opens up completely to dry quick, but folds really easily into a shaped nappy. very very absorbant

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:15 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:bambeasy - can't fault it... Takes plenty of stuffing if you need to also... Isabelle has worn one stuffed with a six-layer hemp and bamboo weenotions booster and wasn't too ginormous! (she'd drunk LOADS so wasn't taking any chances!) - She's normally okay without boosting though as they're really absorbant...

Now you see I had a look but they only do size 0 or BTP. I have size two bumble/bimble not sure which they get mixed up and one BTP The BTP has too many poppers I don't like it, I like the size 2 but they're getting tight with all my stuffing so in a predicament!!!

Do you think I will need less stuffing if it's bamboo as it's more absorbent?

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:18 pm

yes it will need less stuffing...and also if you buy direct from easy peasy, i'm sure they can do you one without the extra poppers instead of BTP

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:22 pm

Shevi wrote:yes it will need less stuffing...and also if you buy direct from easy peasy, i'm sure they can do you one without the extra poppers instead of BTP

Thanks hun! Hmmm I do like the look of the quick flip too though! Do you have to stuff it much?

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:36 pm

The quickflip is simply just fabulous.
I just add a mf and a hemp booster just to be on the safe side but I'm sure it's not necessary.

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:24 am

can always boost on the outside if necessary. Or do night ec... ;)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:06 am

HannahBanana wrote:
Shevi wrote:yes it will need less stuffing...and also if you buy direct from easy peasy, i'm sure they can do you one without the extra poppers instead of BTP

Thanks hun! Hmmm I do like the look of the quick flip too though! Do you have to stuff it much?

I would prefer something like a Bambeasy overnight to a Quickflip as I like them to be fleece lined. I have to boost lots and find it too fiddly if there isn't a pocket to put things in, especially if Charlotte is in a squirmy mood. It is also easier to give to Mark to do if it is just one piece instead of lots of layers and he does put her to bed quite alot.
My fave is still the Stuffie but that isn't bamboo.

My avatar
jscobie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jscobie » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:45 pm

i vote for Wee Notions - they are really worth the extra money. Actually the side snapping ones are £11.50 for the large i think so when you consider that they don't need any extra boosting, they are good value. i have a couple of side snap ones and they are SO good. have also ordered a couple of front fastening ones too. we have tried a lot of bamboo nappies (bambineos, bamboozles, little lamb bamboo, quick flips and WAHM ones similar to bambeasys) and the WNs are by far the best.

hth, jackie x

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies