hf1

bamboo bambeasy as a night nappy can it work?

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

bamboo bambeasy as a night nappy can it work?

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:47 am

hi all. i still havnt plucked up the courage to get ethan in cloth at night, hes been poorly the past 4 nights with his first cold so i just left him in disposables at night but now hes on the mend i realy want to try to get him in cloth for a night to see how he goes.
i mainly use sandys during the day and meos with some fuzzis and nature babies pockets too depending on what mood i am in and what he is wearing but non of my nappies are bamboo (or so i thought)
i just got some preloved bamboo terry sqaures arrive this morning and when i have seen them the material on them is the same as 2 nappies i had at the bottom of the nappy basket upstairs that i bought preloved (but unused) at an nct sale when i was pregnant.
i had used these nappies only once or twice as they seemed so bulky on him when he was smaller and then they kind of got forgotten about as i wasnt even sure what kind of nappies they was other than i knew they was by easy peasy and i thought they was microfibre. anyway.....on seeing this bamboo terry material this morning it made me realise those 2 lonely unused nappies are in fact bamboo, they also come with the bamboo pop in liner too. so ive just had a look on the easy peasy website and they are bambeasy nappies and are deffo bamboo.
so anyway i am now a bit excited as there was me thinking i didnt have any bamboo nappies to try overnight and all along i had got some here already. so anyway, has anyone here ever used these nappies as night nappies before? if so how did they manage?
thanks in advance x

My avatar
MrsWeirdo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: bamboo bambeasy as a night nappy can it work?

Postby MrsWeirdo » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:36 am

I personally would jsut take the plunge ;) Make sure they are well prewashed (if they're new) to get them up to full absorbancy though. You could try with extra booting to start and then adjust accordingly. ;)

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: bamboo bambeasy as a night nappy can it work?

Postby gilbertandmartha » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:42 pm

I would agree - just go for it :wink:

My boy who is a bigger wetter is in huggles at night, but his twin sister who is much smaller and less of a wee-er gets away in a bamboozle with an extra bamboo booster. I kept putting off putting them into night nappies but its really not a 'big deal'! when I first started using cloth at night I changed them at 10pm when I gave them their dream feed - I found that this gave me a sense of security. but now they are in their night nappies at 6pm and in them until 7am!

Return to Night Nappies