Whats your best night combo?

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Whats your best night combo?

Postby twinkletot » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Just being completely nosey :giggle: .
Mine is a stuffie with a fleece WN wrap. It's the ONLY combo that we don't get constant leaks with!
Whats yours?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Whats your best night combo?

Postby megansmummy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:57 pm

At the moment we are getting great results with a bedbug with an EP hemp insert under the two inserts that come with it...and wool over the top...works a treat! Also I have a minkee outter puddlekins and I boost that with an EP hemp too and put it under longies/crops/shorties and we never get leaks either! :mrgreen:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Oops, I replied in your other thread :) . Our night time combo is a prefold (cotton bottoms) and an EP hemp, inside a slinki or standard minki, or 2 nackten handtowels :roll: :giggle: and an EP hemp in the same.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:03 pm

Katie wears FFNs under wool or sometimes boosted bedbugs and dreamscapes. Ryan (only in nappies at night) wears a Standard Minki stuffed with 2 bamboo terry squares or a Night Notions insert and an EH or EP hemp insert.

My avatar
lisa0476
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lisa0476 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:17 pm

we use close parent pop ins wih the night booster and so far they have been leak proof

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:27 pm

megansmummy wrote:At the moment we are getting great results with a bedbug with an EP hemp insert under the two inserts that come with it...and wool over the top...works a treat!

yep, i like this too.

lisa0476 wrote:we use close parent pop ins wih the night booster and so far they have been leak proof

cant get my pop-ins to fit at nights now as on the middle popper it is too small with the booster and gapes at leg. unpopped it is too big :x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Gracie either wears her FF sometimes boosted depending on how much she has drank, a BBH with and extra small bamboo booster, LL with bamboo terry squeare (small one) and EP or ecobubs with PD, 2 ep and a bamboo booster. x

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm

we are using standard minkis with a pd,a bamboo terry and 2 ep hemp!or a wnnn with ep hemp and the insert folded over at the front.am probably gonna sell my udnn
bedbugs don't last longer than about 6 hours boosted

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:39 pm

We haven't had a leak since we moved to proper night nappies :shock: My faves are Slinki Minkis under PJs, and Flutterby Fluff Nights under wool.

Just got a new Night Notions, and although we haven't used it yet I've got a feeling that it's going to become a favourite :D

Next

Return to Night Nappies