hf1

Whats your best night combo?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Whats your best night combo?

Postby rhead » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:27 pm

I like all my NNs! Not sure I could choose between them. DD isn't a heavy wetter, we use either a Bedbug with one of the lay-in soakers plus a fleece-topped bamboo booster, a Harmony (French WAHM) minkee or velour NN (one I boost with a GK hemp booster and the other I don't need to boost, as it has a slightly thicker snap-in soaker), or our Preston's Pants fitted pocket (minkee inner and outer, embroidered front and back, has a layer of hemp instead of PUL and I boost it with a hemp insert and bamboo booster :mrgreen:). Glad I don't have a super-soaker to deal with, all of them are often still fairly dry in the morning and only tend to get soaked if I don't change her til an hour or two after she gets up!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:38 pm

i love my ff and my new pk but for reliability it has to be a v well stuffed standard minki, although i have never had a leak with my ff and wool but it can be dripping by the morning. :mrgreen:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Ours would be either of her Hollow Oak night nappies under Pixie Knits shorties or Addicted to Ewe crops.

The second would be Flutterby Fluff nights - almost as good as the Hollow Oaks, but not quite such a good fit.

Then, we have a Harmony (French WAHM) night nappy, which needs boosting with hemp and bamboo

Tonight, we are trialling a new style WNNN (boosted with EH hemp) under Pixie Knits shorties. I'm soooo hoping it works, but it just doesn't quite strike me as having enough there.

Bella is a very heavy wetter though, even at night.

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:31 pm

We get great results with a WNNN, UDNN in french soy with a WN bamboo booster, WNNL with a ME booster, all under wool. She in a FFN for the first time tonight and I am sooo hoping that this is going to work as well as it is a gorgeous nappy! fc!

Cathleen xx

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:10 pm

We're now on ecobubs at night all the time and never had a leak, use the ecobubs microfibre insert plus 2 hemp inserts, or if I've run out of hemp shove a bamboo insert in there.
Used to use standard minkis and they were bombproof but got fed up with the size of them so sold them all.

Previous

Return to Night Nappies