hf1

Front Fastening NN's

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Front Fastening NN's

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Where does good front fastening night nappies, BBH's are great on Gracie as are LL's. THey just fit her shape better, ss ones slip down come morning time and while they don't leak they don't look very comfy, even her beloved and I will never part with it FF is doing it just now, the ecobubs preform well but when they get major wee output in them woosh down they come :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Front Fastening NN's

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Puddlekins?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Puddlekins to front snapping night nappies, i use a front snapping minkee outter day nappy from there and add an EP hemp booster and its fab, the minkee isnt even wet in the morning :mrgreen: But now they so specific night nappies in FS :)

Posted at the same time as louise!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Remembered about Ems's after I had posted, she has got a really long waiting list just now, I am number 70 for my fluff gift order, we aren't short of nn's just looking for an excuse to buy I guess :giggle:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:51 pm

we have the same problem- i tried for the first time a boosted bububebe 2 nights ago with sucess :wink: also we are awaiting a PK

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:55 pm

charliesam wrote:we have the same problem- i tried for the first time a boosted bububebe 2 nights ago with sucess :wink: also we are awaiting a PK

SS fastening are fine during the day, must just be all the wee from 12 hours of wearing that pulls them down in the morning x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:02 pm

Guerilla fluff has one instock but its nippa fastening. I like the sound of the wool booster though.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Louise wrote:Guerilla fluff has one instock but its nippa fastening. I like the sound of the wool booster though.

I've never used nippas, are they ok to use on a toddler??

My avatar
Lizzy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Lizzy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:58 pm

i use nippas (altho on a baby) and think they would hold fine on a toddler, it's just about whether your little one might fiddle with it because they are sharp if she manages to undo it. my eldest cut his finger on one and i have caught mine too when i'm rushing :roll: :giggle:

Next

Return to Night Nappies