hf1

Front Fastening NN's

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Front Fastening NN's

Postby megansmummy » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:46 pm

ohh they look gorgeous!! :mrgreen: £27 for 2 posted is excellent if they are good!! :mrgreen:

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:59 pm

mamaellie wrote:I have one of these on the way: http://www.greensproutbaby.com/catalog.php?category=39

I am waiting on one of these too, they look fab!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Can't wait to hear how they go, I am just waiting to hear about a GM NN x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:16 am

I havew been resisting all weekend from buying a green sprout NN, I also want to try one of their day ones too :oops: And i too have enquired about a GM NN so FC I can get one!!

My avatar
mrsm4
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mrsm4 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:22 am

im now looking at the green sprout ones too

somebody get one so they can tell me what its like please :giggle:

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Going to try to write a proper review tonight, but I'm not loving the green sprout nn overnight. :( I think they'd work well for a moderately heavy wetter, but her wool was soaked through and her sleeping bag, too, after two washes and with extra boosting. The print day nappy I love-- really lush, but the NN is going to be a day nappy for us, I think, or find its way to classifieds. It's exceptionally cute, though. I think if you can use a GM boosted overnight, this will work for you.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:08 pm

I'd love a GM NN too.....Got one of these Im going to use tomorrow night, its soooo soft and squishy, squishier than a new GM or WN! Cant wait to see how it stands up!http://nappymakers.com/product_info.php?products_id=36

Still wish WN would make a front fastening night nappy tho.....im not liking the fit of our new one much :-?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:24 pm

fluffycabbage wrote:I'd love a GM NN too.....Got one of these Im going to use tomorrow night, its soooo soft and squishy, squishier than a new GM or WN! Cant wait to see how it stands up!http://nappymakers.com/product_info.php?products_id=36

Still wish WN would make a front fastening night nappy tho.....im not liking the fit of our new one much :-?

Let us know how you get on with it, the only thing putting me off though is the nippa fastening!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 am

will do. she fell asleep lastnight before i could get it on her :roll: so it'll be tonight hopefully when she has it on :wink: must admit nippa fastening isnt my preference but if it gives a good fit then why not eh

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies