hf1

Front Fastening NN's

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Front Fastening NN's

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:30 am

Gracie had her Wild Child nappy on again last night and it is great, fits lovely and preforms really well. I am just waiting to hear back about ordering another but I will swap the mf insert for a bamboo one, going to get a day fitted as well. x

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
fluffycabbage wrote:I'd love a GM NN too.....Got one of these Im going to use tomorrow night, its soooo soft and squishy, squishier than a new GM or WN! Cant wait to see how it stands up!http://nappymakers.com/product_info.php?products_id=36

Still wish WN would make a front fastening night nappy tho.....im not liking the fit of our new one much :-?

Let us know how you get on with it, the only thing putting me off though is the nippa fastening!

Might be worth emailing to see if they'd put aplix on it for you as the lady is lovely

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:36 pm

There's some front fastening night nappies here

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:24 pm

ooooh i must say that looks interesting ..... http://hyenacart.com/patooshiepants/index.php?c=0&p=99846 thanks louise :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:28 pm

They do look nice, I was looking at the serged one as it is popper fastening and the other super soaker one looks like nippa, guess I could ask if snaps could be added.
I still love BBH's but not sure how much longer they will fit well. x

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
fluffycabbage wrote:I'd love a GM NN too.....Got one of these Im going to use tomorrow night, its soooo soft and squishy, squishier than a new GM or WN! Cant wait to see how it stands up!http://nappymakers.com/product_info.php?products_id=36

Still wish WN would make a front fastening night nappy tho.....im not liking the fit of our new one much :-?

Let us know how you get on with it, the only thing putting me off though is the nippa fastening!

Well what can i say - WOW! Its sooooooooo much better than every night nappy ive tried! She was barely damp on the front (shes a tummy sleeper) and bone dry in the middle and back. Great fit obviously with the nippa. Is bulky i must say, but what can you expect from a bombproof nappy?!?! (it was on for 14 hrs :shock: )

Compared to the BBH, it was softer and fluffier, but pretty much the same absorbency. And thats after only 1 prewash!!

I'll be buying more, for sure :mrgreen:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies