Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Believe it or not Grace is in a M/L at night already ... :shock:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Hope it's ok

Postby Frances » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:37 pm

I'm a bit worried that I've order Toddler size but I've decided to stick with them; the M/L we have is starting to feel a touch skimpy, Jasmine falls within the measurement range and I'm hoping we'll get lots of use of out them at night when she day PTs.

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:38 pm

Our bedbugs we have just now are m/l which were fitting fine last week came to put on yesterday and got major leg gape same today so hoping she changes shape again soon or will have 3 bedbugs + 1 ds to sell :cry:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:41 pm

I've ordered a M/L as well, I think the toddler would swamp Gracie x

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Lucas' bedbug is no where near his skin round the leg :babyrolleyes: Luckily with woolies over the top it doesn't leak and suits him just fine. None of my night nappies fit him round the leg but it doesn't seem to matter TBH. FC they work for you though :hug:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:30 pm

bryc1 wrote:FC for you. I am sort of in same boat tried bedbugs on yesterday and today and they don't fit right at all getting major leg gape :( hoping the CV instead of MF will be less bulky so will fit ok :-?, if not that will be another for the chop.

Oh no! I do sometimes find with our Bedbugs I do them up (or even worse, DH does :roll:) and then find I need to cinch them up one popper on one side - when I first fasten them it looks right, but then it doesn't. Have you tried going one popper tighter on the legs, even if it seems at first like it'd be too tight?

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:36 pm

rhead wrote:
bryc1 wrote:FC for you. I am sort of in same boat tried bedbugs on yesterday and today and they don't fit right at all getting major leg gape :( hoping the CV instead of MF will be less bulky so will fit ok :-?, if not that will be another for the chop.

Oh no! I do sometimes find with our Bedbugs I do them up (or even worse, DH does :roll:) and then find I need to cinch them up one popper on one side - when I first fasten them it looks right, but then it doesn't. Have you tried going one popper tighter on the legs, even if it seems at first like it'd be too tight?

She has them on the tightest snaps, she hoping when she grows a bit they will fit better, also going to play with inserts to see if that helps. She is just at the awkward stage of not a lot fitting being quite a heavy wetter, hoping this will reduce soonish as she is starting weaning this weekend, can't hold out on her anymore :cry: and not liking huge cloth bum as upsets her reflux with angles.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:52 pm

bryc1 wrote:
rhead wrote:

She has them on the tightest snaps, she hoping when she grows a bit they will fit better, also going to play with inserts to see if that helps. She is just at the awkward stage of not a lot fitting being quite a heavy wetter, hoping this will reduce soonish as she is starting weaning this weekend, can't hold out on her anymore :cry: and not liking huge cloth bum as upsets her reflux with angles.

Ah. I'd definitely say hang onto them if you can as she's bound to fit in them in a few weeks (months at the outside), but maybe not so practical if you need to sell them to fund something that works right now... Or maybe you could pick up a few cheap Stuffies or something to use in the meantime? Less glamorous :giggle: but would mean you could hang onto your fancier fluff.

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Will hang onto them as she should fit into them at some point. Going to work on trying different combos for boosting day nappies after recieving some great help and advice last few days. :wine: :hug:

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies